Develop Italian Talents in Cambodia
ICBA Virtual Internship Program
Build Cultural Bridges Between Italy and Cambodia for Talented Young Italian Professionals
What is it?
- “Developing Italian Talens it Cambodia” is the name of ICBA Internship Program. It aims to offer to Italian university students, young graduates or young professionals opportunity to spend a period working in its premises in Cambodia.
- Due COVID 19 travelling constraint, the Internship Programs from outside Cambodia have been suspended for the foreseeable future and replaced by Virtual Internship and Mentoring Programs, as a way to allow students to still undertake internships with the ICBA while based home in Italy.
- In March 2020, a first pilot of the Virtual Internship and Mentoring Program has been launched in partnership with Ca’ Foscari University in Venice. Following its success, we are in the process of partnering more Italian universities and give more chances to Italian students to be engaged with ICBA from remote.
Benefits of Virtual Internship
How to join - Guidelines for Students
Is your university enlisted in the program?
As of now, we do not accept direct applications from students. Virtual internships are currently offered only through universities based in Italy and that have signed a partnership agreement with ICBA Internship Program. Check the list at the bottom of this page.
Do you have what it takes?
- Organized, able to work through deadlines and with multiple projects?
- Independent, able to work with light supervision?
- Positive and personable?
- Interested in working flexible working days and hours?
- Committed to dedicate at least 150 hours over 3 months ?
- Fluent in English, minimum B2 level?
Submit your application
If you have positively answered the two questions above, you have good chances to be accepted in our program. Contact your university and submit your application !